We’re happy to announce even more updates to the Quality Assurance program. The new “Making the Most of Quality Monitoring” course will be released on December 15.
Quality Monitoring is often considered as a way to check that agents are doing the right thing on a random sample of customer interactions, however it can deliver much more.
A well-structured Quality Monitoring program allows you to gauge the quality and consistency of customer interactions, and how well agents are adhering to processes and procedures. It helps you develop your agents through positive reinforcement, while simultaneously boosting morale.
Effective Quality Monitoring can also drive business improvements. When the quality standards are aligned with the business goals, agents become more productive, while retaining a focus on customer satisfaction.
Through engaging and interactive content, this course will enable you to:
- Avoid common Quality Monitoring mistakes.
- Determine the best way to observe agents interacting with your customers.
- Decide how often to coach your agents.
- Utilize techniques to maximize the impact of feedback.
- Ensure that valuable VOC feedback is properly captured.
We hope you enjoy the course!