Remote work isn’t the future. It’s the present. With more at-home agents today, your service teams need training now more than ever. That’s why The Call Center School has created its first e-book, “Agents at Home: How to Start Your Online Training Program.”
This free guide will help you get started with remote training. It features insights if you want to take your curriculum online or wish to create new courses on-the-fly. You’ll learn:
- How to select the right training format for your learning objectives
- What types of technologies are available for you and your remote team
- The easiest, most cost-effective way to move your curriculum online
- How to create an e-learning video class
Here’s an excerpt from the e-book:
Why Online Training?
Online training comes with many benefits. Whether you’re doing e-learning or group video conferencing, there are endless formats and possibilities for virtual training. But one of the biggest benefits: online training is cost-effective.
Online training doesn’t come with the traditional costs of brick-and-mortar training. With traditional training, teachers and students need to be present at one location. Regardless of your location’s operating costs, there is a cost for employees to be at the same place at the same time. There are administrative, housing, transportation and food expenses as well as productivity losses.
With remote training, you can run training from more than one location. This training can also be asynchronous. Students do not have to be learning at the same time. Likewise, teachers and students do not have to be together in real-time.
Benefits of remote training include:
- Endless technology formats and possibilities
- Better instruction and instructors
- A digital record of training and achievement